.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} Note: This website has no control over the ads placed on it. Caveat emptor.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

 
Antigay Dr. Socarides and His Gay Son. I have seen a Richard Socarides on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann speaking to gay issues. I found that interesting in that there was a viciously antihomosexual psychiatrist named Charles Socarides who, in the 1970s, fought against gay rights. So I looked up these two people with the same unusual name, and it turns out that Richard is not just pro-gay but openly gay, and is indeed the son of the antigay bigot. How very funny. It's not enuf to make me think there is a God with a cutting sense of humor, but it is very funny. (By the way, my "gaydar" must be failing, because I didn't see Richard S. as gay.)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?